Title: Citrix Engineer
Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Duration: 6 Months
Citrix Engineer Job description
1. Client has requested a supplemental Citrix resource to augment their Citrix engineering team
2. Client is expecting the assigned resource to develop design documentation
3. Client is expecting the assigned resource to assist with solution design for capacity management and system performance
4. Client is expecting the assigned resource to provide level 4 support
5. Client would like to have the ability to cancel the assignment without notification
6. Client will like the ability to change or request replacement of the resource with suspended billing during sourcing of replacement
7. Client would like the ability to request replacement with suspended billing during sourcing, if the supplied resource does not prove suitable for the role
8. The preference is to have the resource on-shore and on-site
9. The resource would require on-site time for initial knowledge transfer, this on-site requirement will not for on an ongoing basis
10. The resource should be trained in Citrix XenApp 6.5 and 7.x, XenDesktop 5.6 and 7.X and NetScaler
11. The resource should have relevant job experience in an enterprise class company.
12. The resource should have training/experience with Windows Server 2008+, and Windows Group Policy
13. Preference will be given to candidate with skills in VDA 6.5 to 7.X migration, security hardening policies, tuning for graphics/video, zoning, exposure to Director, EdgeSite, InSight Center/MAS, understanding of NetScaler-StoreFront-Farm network communication, Understanding of Citrix data stores
14. The resource needs to be a senior engineering level resource who may periodically need to effectively with engineering team, ops team and Citrix
15. Responsibilities would include
a. Level 4 support
b. Develop design documentation
c. Assist with solution design for capacity management and system performance requirements
d. Assist with designing new XenApp, XenDesktop and NetScaler deployments as needed
Citrix technical Specifics:
5 plus years working with Citrix XenApp 6.5 and 7.x
5 plus years working with XenDesktop 5.6 and 7.x
Tuning for IE and video
Application integration experience would be a plus as this helps with real world tuning and load balancing settings.
Bachelors / Degree or Equivalent Work experience with a demonstrated pursuit of ongoing education, certifications or technical learning.
6 – 8 years or equivalent
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, plus a minimum of 6 years of Citrix Systems Engineering experience. VMWare, Citrix and Windows MCSE Certification a plus.
" We are equal opportunity employer and we encourage veterans and minorities to apply for the jobs"
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
Phone: (847) 874-7274 / 224-635-0898
URL: http// www.dynamic-enterrise.net
150 N. Martingale Road, Suite # 830 Schaumburg, IL, 60173