DTS is currently seeking a Citrix System Admin for our Direct client position based in Detroit, MI.
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
The successful candidate must have many years of enterprise experience in Citrix infrastructure processes and Xen Desktop build processes. They must have the ability to learn and implement new technology developments while providing technical leadership within IT in keeping the Citrix and Windows server Infrastructure current.
- Expert knowledge of Citrix Infrastructure
- Citrix Presentation server/ XenApp (all versions)
- Citrix VDI
- Xen Desktop
- Load Balancing technologies
- Underlying Widows operating systems and hardware platforms
- Experience in defining and implementing Disaster Recovery services
- Infrastructure Provisioning
- Security Standards
- Capacity and Performance monitoring
As part of the overall Windows Hosting team all member must have the following soft skills to succeed.
- Ability and desire to work together as large team to perform all centralized Windows functions
- All members of the team will be part of a rotational on call cadence to supply with 24X7 coverage
- Ability to refine the architecture and workflows to tune to scale based on the enterprise needs.
- Ability to present and advocate enterprise standards, technology standards, environment policies, procedures, strategies and best practices in working with different users, teams and application areas.
- Ability to communicate to and manage a wide user base in providing information, providing education and managing expectations in the process of the overall management of the service.
- Troubleshooting and configuration of Citrix system
Please forward your updated resume in word format to email@example.com.
Contact Ajay @ 248-243-6084