10+ years relevant experience in Core VDI implementation. Job requires in designing, implementing, & supporting VDI Infrastructure using Citrix XenDesktop, Microsoft Hyper-V/SCVMM and VMware ESX Platform and other related components.
Technical Skills – Mandatory
- Technically able to understand and implement solutions as per design from Architect.
- Able to understand client requirement and articulate into solution using WAAS components.
- Has good experience on Windows 10 VDI deployment using different provision methods.
- Experience in Virtualization Microsoft (Microsoft Hyper-V) and System Center Suite 2012R2/2016 and VMWare hypervisor.
- Strong in-depth experience on Citrix Products especially with XenDesktop 7.x & 6.x, XenApp 7.x & 6.x, Provisioning Services and its components installation and configuration with troubleshooting mythology at each components level.
- Must have strong Microsoft, Citrix, network design/implementation, troubleshooting, application packaging and integration, and performance tuning skills.
- Install and configure profile management, application delivery layers using Citrix App Layering, RES or any other enterprise solution
- Good scripting knowledge in developing automation of administrative tasks in VDI environment.
- Experience on Microsoft directory service administration.
- Implement, maintain and secure roaming profiles and folder redirection to ensure user accessibility and functionality.
- Implement security policies, procedures and technologies to ensure secure system access and control
- Strong in-depth knowledge on licensing, Storefront, Access Gateway and Netscaler products with design and implementation concepts for various clients.
- Experience on Citrix Netscaler for GSLB, Load balancing and Gateway solution.
- Good understanding of, group policy and Citrix policies.
- Understanding of Cloud Concepts and experience on cloud integration.
- Ability lead implementation, coordinate with customer and take care of steady state transition.
- Good understanding on project support.
- Create documentation and mentor team members.
Technical Skills desired:
- Hands on experience of implementing VMware View based solution will be an added plus
- Able to manage implementation activities onsite of the three infrastructure pillars: Compute, Network & Storage.
- Knowledge & Hands on experience on VDI monitoring and management tools like EG Innovation, ControlUP etc..
- Experience on RES Software, FSLogix, Appsense tools will be an added plus
- Knowledge on application delivery methods and packaging using App-V
- Automation and orchestration using powershell.
- Knowledge about Nexus or NetApp/Nimble Storage a plus
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with SAN, Server technologies and data center operations.
- Working knowledge of high availability and business continuity from a technology and business process perspective, experience defining RPO/RTO expectations Data replication technologies.
- Understanding of security procedures and practices
- Experience and understanding in IT project management tasks and able to manage customer relationship onsite in role of a PM as need may arise for small term projects.
- Experience in implementing server/storage solutions in support of virtualized platforms – UCS based design, Fiber channel/NAS storage, etc.
Tech Mahindra (Americas) Inc.
Tech Talenta – Onsite Resource Fulfilment | USA & Canada
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Tech Mahindra is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.”