Mansfield, TX Description:
An established and rapidly growing DFW area firm offering civil engineering, structural engineering, hydrology, land surveying, landscape architecture, land planning, and MEP design services is Looking for a Civil Engineering P.E. They offer competitive salaries and a wide array of standard and optional benefits including, quarterly bonus potential, 401(k) plan with company contributions, health insurance plans, life insurance plans, short-term and long-term disability plans, dental and vision insurance plans, paid company holidays, and paid time off, along with a friendly and casual work environment. Responsibilities:
- Designing, coordinating, and otherwise assisting project managers with various residential land development, commercial site development, and municipal infrastructure projects.
- Perform design and CAD drafting as required, and assist project managers in directing technical staff in the production of construction plans, specifications, exhibits, and other documents for paving, grading, drainage, water, sanitary sewer, and erosion control.
- Prepare engineering studies and reports, perform project research, attend meetings and site visits, perform site assessments and site observations, coordinate with various project stakeholders (owners, developers, architects, contractors, other consultants, etc.), guide and mentor junior staff, perform various administrative tasks, and perform various marketing tasks.
- In an effort to promote full utilization of our resources, the Project Engineer may be required from time to time to assist staff from other departments such as survey, landscape, MEP, etc.
- Applicants must have at least 1-2 years of relevant civil engineering design and drafting experience after obtaining P.E. license.
- AutoCAD proficiency is required and AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is preferred.
- Grading and drainage design experience is required.
- Must be self-motivated and highly dedicated to meeting deadlines and producing quality work.
- A friendly can-do attitude is a requirement of the job.
- Ideal applicants will have experience with multiple site development project types. Examples include office, retail, restaurants, general commercial, churches, residential (single and/or multi-family), industrial, nursing facilities, assisted living, etc.
- Experience with single family residential projects is preferred.
- Experience with municipal infrastructure design (water, wastewater, roadway, drainage, etc.) is a plus but not a requirement.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com