Job Title: CAD Drafter (AutoCAD)
Job Location: Cranberry Township, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
- This position is for an entry level CAD drafting position in a busy construction office environment.
- Accuracy and Speed will be required to meet deadlines.
- Note: The drawings to be produced will be 2D
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience in a related field required (see below).
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Windows 10, Office 2013 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Experience in the construction field working with Architectural Floorplans and specifically in Low Voltage Electrical System shop drawings is a plus.
- Receive project assignments from Design Team members.
- Work within company standards under supervision to prepare construction shop drawings to support the installation of Electronic Special Systems (Fire Alarm, Security, Nurse Control, and other low voltage specialty building systems) Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e., data sheets, battery calculations). Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To discuss further on this opportunity, please connect with Andrea at (470) 235-5531 or e-mail him at andrea.baksh(at)apideltech.com.