Class 1 Vehicle Manager #1314
We are looking to add a Class 1 Vehicle Manager to our growing team. We are a new US Electric Vehicle company transforming commercial delivery networks for the e-mobility businesses of today and tomorrow. As a start up with aggressive targets to launch we are in search of a leader who is interested in crafting their own plan of action and implementing with vision. This person needs to have a background in Project Management as well as a strong connection to the vehicle segment and market demands.
- Responsible for the successful launch of the much-anticipated Class 1 commercial van.
- Success will be dependent upon precise alignment of market demands, design and engineering capabilities, and milestone dates being met…. all within the realm of budgetary forecasts.
- Identify exactly what/how competitive vehicles within the segment are equipped and at what price points, ensure that we remain in the forefront for quality of engineering, craftmanship, and value proposition.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to pull ahead or push back timing for certain features and options of the vehicle, all for the greater objective of meeting launch timing forecasts.
- Manage and monitor field data, customer feedback, industry data, and industry trends to ensure the vehicle launches as a segment leader and stays on top with a details product roadmap for technical updates, facelifts, and model refreshes.
- Design and implement strategic studies to ensure is operating on the most accurate data possible for decision making in design and engineering commitments.
- Work hand in hand with the Sales and Marketing departments for early industry patterns and trends.
- Interface with external customers who may provide valuable feedback regarding vehicles or competitors within the segment.
- Support the Marketing Team in Demo events, customer immersion events, trade shows, and product placement opportunities.
- Take on special projects that may include Off-Road vehicle offerings from, manage the program with equal proficiency as the Class 1 Vehicle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- MBA preferred but not required
- 5+ years’ experience in said field.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong connection to the vehicle segment and market
- Program Management skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Troubleshooting background/skills