* Confirms site objectives by conferring with product development and customer service specialists; analyzing user requirements; designing, streamlining, and upgrading new features and functionality; studying existing technology architecture.
* Develops user interfaces by determining design methodologies and tool sets; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer and Classic ASP programming capabilities, subject matter, human factors, and logic; monitoring release schedules; following project development methodology.
* Programs applications by entering design requirements using Classic ASP technology.
* Confirms applications by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or debugging codes; resolving problems.
* Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers; preparing reusable component design.
* Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; developing common site infrastructure; maintaining dynamic data for site.
* Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools; responding to support and maintenance requests.
* Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
UNABLE to use 3rd party or sponsor
R & S Consulting
Germantown, TN, 38139Contact