Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. About this Opportunity:
As a member of the Global Business Operations Group, you will be responsible for day-to-day functional responsibilities within the FICC Clearing & Settlement Operations team and inter collaboration across multiple geographic locations. Demonstrating knowledge of BNYM clearance, Fedwire deliverable products, Triparty Repo, SIFMA good delivery guidelines. Your Primary Responsibilities
- Complete the operational processes matching practice to documented procedures demonstrating the ability to critique and make suggestions for improvement
- Ability to articulate processes performed along with associated risks and broader impacts
- Perform ad-hoc, resiliency and contingency tasks with minimal direct supervision
- Regular and impactful contributor to huddles and meetings
Quality/Customer Service/Relationship Management
- Responsible for assisting with complex client inquiries while maintaining a high level of professionalism and world class experience with every interaction
- Ensure quality execution and timely inspection of work conducted
Regulatory and Operational Risk
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed For Success:
- Aligns risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk, advances appropriately
- Identifies control weaknesses and ensures risk is mitigated through the implementation of appropriate controls
Who We Are:
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.