Job ID: 2110498 Location:
RESTON , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
Top SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking to hire someone with a passion for programming in support of Data Science. As a member of the Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) Data Science Team, you will help develop, update, and maintain tools for data discovery and advanced analytics, production databases leveraging a variety of disparate data sources, and visualizations and dashboards for subject-specific DOMEX data of interest.
In this position you will be recognized for what you develop and your impact on the teams you support. You will get to work on one to several tasks at a time - we have lots to do here! You will expand your knowledge and skills across multiple programming languages and software packages. This is also a great opportunity to get a CI poly if you have a current TS/SCI! Qualifications
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass a CI polygraph
- Solid knowledge/experience with at least one of the following languages: Python, Java, C/C++, C#, or R
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, within a related field
- Must be willing to work in a highly collaborative approach, managing multiple competing priorities and assignments
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Experience working with relational databases, including writing complex queries and stored procedures using any of the following: SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
- Experience with any of the following version control repositories: Git, SVN, Confluence
- Experience creating data visualizations or dashboards using relational and aggregate data sources, including experience working with any of the following: Pandas, Tableau, matplotlib, D3
- Experience with big data, including processes for exploratory data analysis, information discovery, machine learning, and advanced analytic algorithms
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.