Apex Systems has an immediate opportunity for a Secret Clearance Level 2 Systems Admin to assist a well-known IT company
If interested, email WORD resumes to Chelsea at
Level II AdminSystem Admin and Support Location:
Oklahoma City, OK Shift:
Monday - Friday first shiftPrincipal Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Performs installation, configuration, change and relocation for routine to complex computing delivery systems components (e.g. computing hardware/software, network) in support of the end user requirements, as specified by company policies and procedures for Linux/Windows systems.
- Installs, configures and maintains multiplatform systems hardware, software and components. (e.g. - Active Directory, Windows Server & Desktop, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware vSphere, Cisco network equipment, HP server hardware)
- Performs the restoration of routine to complex computing service operations with minimum disruption to the business, using standard tools and business processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems
- Researches and conducts root cause analysis to identify problem, recommend possible solutions for problem resolution, reporting and post problem analysis to meet business requirements.
- Monitors and performs routine to complex administrative functions to maintain and enhance computing delivery system management tools for hardware, software, network and operating systems using standard tools and business processes.
- Manages and monitors system access and security elements including Firewall Exceptions, Active Directory, and Access Controls, as appropriate.
- CompTIA Sec+ Certification Highly Preferred (certification needed within 180 days of starting)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Experienced in both hardware and software, (i.e., Active Directory, Windows Server & Desktop, some Linux, some HP server hardware)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at