This individual will be responsible for programming data access layer components of a three tier enterprise system. Individual must be a self-starter, capable of comprehending existing system design across all three tiers, and willing to work with the customer to understand functional requirements to devise workable functional and technical solutions. Responsibilities include application trouble shooting and debugging PL/SQL code, SQL performance tuning, and PL/SQL programming of new features given minimal guidance. Candidate must be disciplined in good programming habits and design, and must have prior experience on large development teams.
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance with timely delivery.
- Developed Oracle Application using the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in Data Transformations, Data Loading, Database Modeling and Performance Tuning.
- Experience in writing PL/SQL and UNIX shell scripts in order to automate and schedule tasks.
- Experience in writing stored Procedures, PL/SQL Packages, Triggers, functions, ref Cursors, Collections and Bulk Collect, using various oracle utilities to implement the business logic.
- Experience in dealing with RDBMS, including Normalization, Stored Procedures, Constraints, Joins, Keys, Indexes, Data Import/Export, Triggers and Cursors.
- Experience with database tools like TOAD, PL SQL Developer and SQL Plus.
- Experience in Creating and Maintaining Database objects like Tables, Indexes, Views, Synonyms, Object types and Collections.
- Experience in .NET framework is a Plus
- Able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance