Studio 2015. The lead will work closely with the project manager and business analysts to support the definition, prioritization, and development of functional requirements.
Areas of Responsibility
· Work closely with the project manager to define and prioritize requirements for SharePoint solutions
· Maintain, develop, modify, and secure software code and scripts in a Visual Studio 2015 environment with Team Foundation Server 2015 source control
· Review, examine, evaluate, and reverse engineer existing applications to identify potential upgrades and enhancement options, including migration to a SharePoint platform
· Work with fellow developers to provide comprehensive solutions based on the defined functional requirements
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
· Security+ CE Certification
· Working knowledge of various web development languages including C#, ASP.NET
· Understanding of the .NET Framework up to and including 4.
· Experience in User Interface (UI) design and development including Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and AJAX.
· An understanding of iterative Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, and the ability to work closely with business analysts in the definition and prioritization of requirements.
· Interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Previous experience in developing, updating, and maintaining secure software code and scripts in a Visual Studio environment.
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 10 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.