Minimum Required Skills:
Agile/SCRUM, Devops, NoSQL, RDBMS, ETL, API Development, Deployment, Docker, Configuration Management, OOP/OOD
If you are a Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
REQUIRED: ACTIVE Full Scope Poly
We're primarily focused in DoD signals intelligence and communications security applications but also focus on developing digital rights management solutions for the commercial cable industry.
What You Will Be Doing
We have several openings currently for strong hands-on programmers (not architects or PM's). We are primarily seeking Sr. Software Engineers or Lead Programmers, Embedded Engineers and Reverse Engineers that love to code and are skilled in areas such as OOP, RDBMS, DevOps, and Agile development.
- Act as primary code writer within the multi-disciplinary Agile Development team and an integral member of the organization's analytic teams.
- Interact with personnel internal and external to the organization to receive and validate requirements.
- Prepare design specifications, conceptual diagrams, process flows, data models, prototypes, user interface designs, use cases, screen layouts, test plans, deployment plans, system documentation, and occasionally user documentation and product demonstrations.
- Provide iterative support to the full software life cycle, to include late stage solutions with additions, updates, and fixes.
- Suggest and implement configuration management tools to keep code integrity and utilize code reuse and reconstitution as well as utilize management and tracking utilities, such as JIRA, Redmine, or similar.
What You Need for this Position
Since we have multiple current openings within different areas of government security and programming, we are seeking candidates with some or most of the following:
- Hands-on programming/development expertise in languages like Ruby, Python, C#, Perl, Java, C++, and PHP
- DevOps (configuration management, Docker, implementation, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Agile development
- Web Services (RESTful API's, SOAP, Web API, WCF)
- RDBMS (Oracle PL/SQL, T-SQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
- Big Data/Hadoop/NoSQL (Cloudera, Hive, Spark, MapReduce, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB)
Those chosen candidates must be candidates that love programming. Some architecture work is good, but we are seeking primary coders that are very strong with programming and love to do it every day!So, if you are a Software Engineer (Sr. or Architect, Hands-on Coding) with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, only US citizens can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.