Dogwood Management Partners, an SDVOSB with a rich history of providing IT and cyber security services for the federal government, is seeking a Cleared Systems Engineer for a key opening in Chantilly, VA. This role will require the Systems Engineer to work in both Winchester and Chantilly, VA.
- US Citizens Only
- Must have government contracting experience
- Must have an Active Top Secret Clearance, no Interims
- Must have ability to clear an agency background investigation
- Competitive salary and benefits
Education / Years of Experience:
BS or BA in a related field with 5 years of relevant experience or Associate Degree with 7 years of relevant experience
- Will focus on the design, integration, and management of a Document Capture system while ensuring that all aspects and components of the system are considered and integrated as a whole entity. Experience in requirements development, solicitation as well as business process automation are important.
- Will focus on areas such as requirements engineering, reliability, logistics, coordination of different teams, testing and evaluation, security and maintainability for the successful system development, design, and implementation of the System.
- Will complete ad hoc data retrieval and analysis using relational databases, Excel and other data management systems.
- Will monitor existing metrics as well as develop and propose new metrics.
- Will gather and analyze functional requirements and create a shared understanding with internal and external stakeholders. Will clearly articulate feature requirements through an agile development process.
- Will provide support to the Product Owner with backlog prioritization, feature sequencing and organization, user acceptance testing, and other tasks, as needed.
- Will also review and analyze workflows and processes for improvement, optimization methods and risk management. Will support and report to the PM, as well as work closely with the other members of the technical team.
Due to the clearance requirement, no agency consultants or Visa candidates can be considered.
Dogwood has been providing Cyber Security and related IT services to Commercial clients and federal agencies since 2001 and we owe our success to the quality of individuals we have been fortunate enough to hire and retain to perform to the standards set forth by leadership within our commercial clients and the federal government.
All responses will be held in confidence.
Dogwood Management Partners LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
With the subject line 1729 Systems Engineer
please apply to with an updated resume.