Kforce has a client in search of a Client/Desktop Services Technician in Seattle, WA.
* Client/Desktop Services Technician will have intermediate to advanced desktop administration and client/desktop service and support in supporting, maintaining, and managing IT end point assembly, installation, imaging, configuration, optimization, maintenance, repair, testing, and upgrading of client-facing technologies
* Intermediate to advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics for optimum performance by users of desktop computers, laptops, handheld/wireless devices, printers, copiers, and related computing technologies adhering to departmental procedure and company policy
* Client/Desktop Services Technicians administer appropriate levels-related security controls, governance, compliance, and data loss prevention to secure endpoint computing assets from vulnerabilities and threats (e.g., anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-spy ware, etc.)
* Respond to, research, and troubleshoot incoming requests and prioritize accordingly
* Client/Desktop Services Technician gather relevant information and communicate regular updates to manager and teammates regarding project progress, risk management, potential business impact, resource management, timing, overruns, etc.
* Write supporting technical documentation as it relates to this position
* Resolve basic requests independently, such as application password resets, network access issues, Microsoft Office tools and messaging software issues
* Client/Desktop Services Technician ensure complex customer needs are promptly reported, tracked through the IT Service Management Desk, monitored, documented, and resolved in a timely and effective manner ensuring customer satisfaction
* Associate degree in Information Technology or related field (required)
* Microsoft Office 365 Fundamentals (desired), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) or equivalent MCP in Windows Operating System 10 (required)
* Apple certification (preferred)
* A+, Network+, Microsoft Certified Professional or equivalent, (required), Microsoft 365: Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (desired), Apple certification (desired)
* At least 2 years of IT industry experience in an advanced desktop-related administration or similar services support role delivering products and solutions at an enterprise level; or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training (required)
* Advanced experience performing administration of desktop, laptop and related technologies including installation, configuration, software management, performance tuning and optimizations, upgrades, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing enterprise client/desktop technologies (required)
* Experience installing, testing, and troubleshooting related systems and software applications including multi-platform operating systems and third-party applications (required)
* Experience providing end user call support, prioritization, and escalation of service needs (required)
* Ability to work under pressure and exercise sound professional judgment in analysis of problems to resolve or escalate intermediate to advanced system issues (required)
* Ability to handle multiple tasks to completion and through to customer satisfaction (required)
* Proven organization/planning, customer service and response skills (required)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.