Client Development Representative - Bersin
The Client Development Representative's (CDR) main responsibility at Bersin is to manage a book of business that consist of renewing and expanding our business and relationship with our current customers and developing new membership business. The CDR will develop and maintain relationship with key HR, Learning, Rewards, Talent, Talent Acquisition, and Technology executives, as well as Human Capital account teams.
* Meet or exceed the annual quota set by the Vice President of Sales
* Maintain existing Memberships
* Prospect and sell new Memberships and Products within aligned Industry and segmented priority accounts
* Execute an aggressive prospecting strategy (targeted cold calls, tele-prospecting, email, and social media)
* Uncover opportunities for consulting services and other solutions to existing and prospective member clients
* Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the HR, Learning, Rewards, Talent, Talent Acquisition, and Technology space, in order to gain instant credibility with new prospects and build a trusted-advisor relationship
* Act as the principal liaison between the member organization and the company's senior management in order to continue to evolve the solutions to meet the needs of the market/s
* Develop, work and report weekly against an annual business plan to achieve and exceed quota
* Develop and work an aggressive activity plan focused on large account new business development, going wide and high across the HR, Learning, Rewards, Talent, Talent Acquisition, and Technology practices
* Provide accurate period and annual forecasts
* Use Salesforce and Outlook in-line with sales organization process and standards
* Travel to meet with clients, attend company meetings and participate in trade and marketing events, up to 25% of work time
* Bachelor's degree required
* 3 + years of inside and/or outside sales experience selling business to business solutions
* Experience selling an intangible service to HR functions, preferably a recurring subscription-type of product
* Command of Salesforce.com and all Microsoft Office Suite programs
* Demonstrated pattern of exceeding quota and driving high growth in a territory
* Aggressive "hunter" mentality. High sense of urgency. Willingness to do what it takes to meet quota
* Professionalism with a high degree of business savvy and the utmost of integrity
* Experienced at both identifying and executing on innovative business development initiatives in order to extend the membership value proposition throughout the HR enterprise
* Must possess an interest in, and a desire to stay, current through research and analysis on the top challenges faced by HR and associated professionals
* Strong interpersonal skills with customers and internal team, exhibiting focus and a strong motivation for business building, and working collaboratively with colleagues to grow the business.
* Self-starter who provides creative and pragmatic solutions to business issues and problems. The candidate is independent and takes charge while being a consummate team player.
* A positive, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, energy and enthusiasm for all that it takes to build an exciting emerging growth company
* Superior written, verbal and platform communication skills
* Must be adept at C-Level selling
* Excellent organizational and planning skills
* Proficiency in standard business applications that drive meeting efficiency (i.e., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, Adobe, GoToMeeting etc.)
Bersin is a leading provider of research-based membership programs and advisory services in the human resources, talent, and learning market. It provides value based on exclusive, original research. Using surveys, case studies, interviews, and other sources - including a database of over a million respondents - Bersin offers precision in matching critical talent decisions with desired business outcomes.
Bersin's time-tested delivery of empirical HR insights, integrated with DC Human Capital's ability to drive strategic change through large organizations, allows Deloitte to shape the conversation in the talent marketplace through an integrated spectrum of HR, learning, and talent services. Learn more about Bersin by Deloitte.
Bersin's sales team works with target Fortune 1000 organizations to establish, provide leading practices and maintain relationships with HR, Talent, Leadership Development and Learning executives at the Director level and above. Our Account Executives sell Bersin memberships (annual subscription-based programs), research conference sponsorships and attendance, educational marketing services, and work closely with our Human Capital consulting teams to identify strategic, research-based consulting opportunities in organizations.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.