Requisition Number: 78175
We are Insight Digital Innovation
. Insight Digital Innovation
is dedicated to making the impossible possible. We combine cutting-edge technology, creative thinking
and the power of scale
to deliver radical business transformation.
Our areas of expertise include Cloud enablement, Data & AI, DevOps, Digital strategy, Intelligent applications, IoT & smart edge and Transformation Services
From IT strategy and design
to implementation and management
, our employees
help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Microsoft
2020 US Partner of the Year Databricks
2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year HashiCorp
2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year Intel
2020 US Innovation Partner of the Year
The Solutions Executive
is responsible for growing existing client relationships, identifying new clients and establishing new client relationships. They will collaborate with the Insight Account Team to develop a go to market strategy for Digital Innovation within named accounts.
Our Solution Executives leverage mature C level networks within their market to build their portfolio of business. They will lead Digital Innovation client meetings, develop and deliver presentations on Insight capabilities and solutions, and drive market growth. This person will be expected to achieve both quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. What You Would Do at Insight
What We Look For...
- Identify, develop and close solution sales opportunities
- Increase revenue by expanding your Client's existing purchasing spend into new solutions categories and uncover recurring revenue opportunities, meeting client short-term and long-term technology goals
- Maintain the highest level of industry business acumen to facilitate client executive level discussions
- Forecast and develop business reporting along with on-going sales pipeline management reporting and updating (dates, revenue, GP, description/LOB context, probability status, etc.)
- Research the Total Addressable Market (TAM) of Insight's clients and develop a strategy that positions Insight to capture a significant percentage of the IT spend across solution areas
- Develop and maintain a healthy and valid solutions pipeline that includes initiatives related Insight's offerings at each assigned client
- 6+ years of Professional Technology Solutions sales experience with a documented successful track record in selling high end technical solutions across multiple platforms and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Channel management experience
- Ability to build strong, collaborative customer relationships with line-of-business and technical roles
- Experience navigating customers through sales negotiations and/or comprehensive presentations
- Understanding of solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions
- Have passionate attitude toward sales and technology as an enabler for a company's growth
- Software solution sales experience highly desired
We have created a team-oriented
environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, great work/life balance
and an excellent compensation
and benefits package
. Our people appreciate that they represent a brand that is invested in growing local relationships while working globally
and doing what is right
for our co-workers and clients.
We are high on supporting each other
and hiring/developing the best technical professionals
in the industry. Diversity and inclusion
is essential at Insight's 87 offices across the globe. Our teammates each bring unique life experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds - and we believe that's a fundamental factor in building stronger teams.
These are some of the reasons why we are often selected as a Best Places to Work award winner
in the cities where we work. Discover more
...or just APPLY
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Boston || Massachusetts (US-MA) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Boston, MA ||Nearest Major Market:
Boston Job Segment:
Developer, Consulting, Supply, Cisco, Cloud, Technology, Operations