Client Growth Manager
The Client Growth Manager (CGM) is a key member of GreenSky's sales organization and is responsible for the overall productivity and revenue generation of an assigned portfolio of merchant partners. GreenSky is focused on helping our merchant partners to grow their business, and so the success of the CGM will be measured by the ability to successfully:
1. Activate- Ensure new merchant partners are introduced to and actively leverage GreenSky's solutions
2. Grow- Drive use of GreenSky's solutions by identifying and solving merchant financing challenges
3. Retain - Promote continued use of GreenSky's solutions through best-in-class service and support
* Account Activation- Initiate prioritized outreach to target merchants to establish a commitment to a relationship with GreenSky and to drive initial account activity.
* Account Growth- Drive increased consumer loan volume within an assigned merchant portfolio by growing use of GreenSky's solutions with both established and underperforming merchants. Activities will include, but are not limited to, initial merchant orientation, ongoing training of all relevant merchant personnel, and creative sales generation initiatives.
* Account Retention- Proactively engage in activities to prevent merchant attrition or reduced use of GreenSky's financing solutions
* Merchant Support- Provide timely administrative support to assigned merchants to develop loyalty and ensure a great customer experience, including processing pricing requests, assisting with consumer underwriting requests, and responding to merchant questions.
Experience and Skills:
* BA/BS degree or similar
* 3-5+ years sales and/or relationship management experience; preferably in channel sales
* Proven track record of success in a quota bearing position
* Ability to identify problems and provide compelling solutions to a variety of merchant needs
* Ability to develop professional relationships over the telephone
* Proficiency with Salesforce.com
* Experience in construction or consumer finance a plus
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Level of Education: BA/BS
Date Updated: July 30, 2018
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Starting Date: ASAP