As a member of the Client Services Department, the Client Implementation Manager (CIM) is charged with leading and supporting a team of dedicated Project Managers, to both promote internal professional development and ensure client success while implementing Transfinder software. The CIM builds relationships and works closely with all implementation, support and training staff to collaboratively align and refine process between the teams. The CIM is able to act as an exceptional client advocate, work cooperatively in a team environment, and contribute to the growth and success of their clients, their peers, their department, and the company.
- Promote an atmosphere that encourages collaboration, optimism and dedication.
- Ensure all Implementation Team members are positioned to provide exceptional client experience.
- Understand Transfinder s overall vision and business strategy, and provide direction with regard to the onboarding process for new and evolving products.
- Identify and develop methods for promoting the professional growth of Implementation Team members.
- Support and coordinate the ongoing education of Implementation Team members to ensure they are kept current on new features, capabilities and best practices for Transfinder products.
- Leverage a data-driven approach to both identify clients in need of additional assistance and to provide recommendations for internal process improvement.
- Serve as the primary point of escalation for all implementations, if/when required.
- Collaborate with sales personnel to construct project plans and process summaries to support RFP responses and/or other business development activities.
- Assign each new implementation to an Implementation Team member and support them in ensuring the success of that implementation.
- Work with the Technical Support Manager to resolve outstanding support cases and provide expedited resolutions.
- Provide regular reports on key implementations and overall team performance to the Director of Client Services.
- Actively pursue solutions that allow clients to more effectively self-service product-oriented questions or issues.
- Act as one of the primary liaisons between Transfinder and our various integration partners, to support the implementation and use of Transfinder s data transfer API s.
- Complete other assigned duties and projects as needed.
- 4-6 years of client-oriented software project management experience
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft office applications.
- Proven staff management experience to ensure overall team effectiveness and ongoing staff development.
- Experience using CRM products to support the execution of internal process.
- Experience managing vendor and contractor relationships to meet client needs.
Useful Soft Skills:
- Possess outstanding project management and client relations skills required to effectively manage software/hardware implementations with all levels of personnel and management.
- Ability to execute and succeed without direct or constant supervision.
- Ability to make recommendations, as opposed to only identifying problems.
- Ability to effectively lead a team of senior professionals.
- Exceptional interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- While this is not a technical role, a strong candidate would demonstrate the ability to understand and interpret technical concepts while showing an aptitude for learning new systems, skills and technologies.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal.
- Ability to create and lead both large and small group presentations.
What We Offer:
- Very competitive salaries and benefits.
- The ability to shape your own position and try new ideas. This job description is a starting point.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, but with a strong belief in work-life balance.
- Corporate HQ positioned in the heart of downtown Schenectady; direct access to 25+ restaurants within walking distance, and right next to Proctor s Theatre and the new Mohawk Harbor.
- Themed events throughout the year, with friendly competitions and prizes!
- Open-door management style; we welcome and even expect feedback in all areas.
- A commitment to professional growth and an aversion to stagnation.
- Challenge. We welcome feedback, feedback drives change, and change is not always easy. But it is rewarding.
Transfinder Corporation, based in Schenectady, New York, was founded in 1988. An Inc. magazine "Fastest Growing Company" for 11 straight years, Transfinder is a national leader in logistics and transportation management software and services for both schools and non-K12 operations. With R&D teams working in both Schenectady and Shanghai, China, Transfinder develops its suite of solutions literally around the clock. Those solutions include transportation routing, field trip planning and approval, fleet maintenance and GPS integration.