Client Partner, IT Services Solution Sales and Business Development, Automotive Domain
Description: STG is a fast growing $160m Digital Transformation services company providing Fortune 500 companies with Digital Transformation, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud Integration services in both information technology and engineering product lines. STG has a 98% repeat business rate from existing clients and have achieved industry awards and recognition for our services. Crain’s Detroit Business named STG to Michigan’s Fastest Growing Companies list in both 2020 and 2019, Top IT Services Company’s List in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, and Top Minority Business Enterprise List in 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018.
STG puts company CULTURE at the forefront of every business decision and employees are EMPOWERED and MEASURED for RESULTS. Both TEAMWORK and INDIVIDUAL Performance is recognized and rewarded.
STG’s Client Partner plays a key role in our growth and are tasked with entrepreneurial responsibility of business development, revenue and profitability growth within their assigned accounts. The Client Partner is the end-to-end account business owner responsible for overall account P&L and senior client relationships. This role requires extensive CxO level relationship building and executive connects, as well as a focus on revenues, operating margin, customer satisfaction, employee growth and employee team development. Must bring industry specific domain expertise and a deep appreciation to sustain our cultural values. Must have expertise in collaborating with your clients to enable digital transformation services, techniques, systems and solutions. The Client Partner will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth objectives.
- Drive profitable growth of the client account relationship.
- Review the performance metrics of the account with the delivery, operations and finance teams on regular basis.
- Be part of senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account relationship.
- Collaborate with solution, innovation and delivery teams to formulate a business plan and execute it for the client account relationship.
- Have regular meetings and interface with the customer decision makers and influencers.
- Have a complete understanding of the relationship position within the account.
- Be responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the account.
- Identify and forge partnerships and tap into existing alliance partnerships to grow the account.
- Shape the thought leadership agenda.
- Actively drive execution of the innovation agenda for the portfolio.
- Focus on developing a plan on increasing the visibility of STG in the account relationship and in the Automotive industry.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in the digital transformation professional services space or management consulting firm
- Experience of leading diverse teams, experience of cultivating and collaborating in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong experience with the global service delivery model;
- In-depth understanding of business problem domain, technology and services solution domains.
- Understanding and thought leadership in technology, RCM services and business trends their direct and indirect impacts on the outcomes of the customer and our organization
- A strong performance track record of managing different portfolios-ranging from sales, new sales, programs and existing annuity business
- A strong relationship oriented bent of mind, demonstrated capabilities in building and sustaining CxO relationships
- Strategic thinking and the confidence and ability to plan ahead and stay the course
- Must be able to navigate a large organization, work in a multi-dimensional matrix and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence
- Strong executive presence and gravitas
- This role requires strong leadership skills and demonstrated capabilities of being a thought leader
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential
- Candidates must have a proven record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior (CXO and CXO-1) levels. They must be comfortable presenting to C-level executives, and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive and influential
- Ability to manage a client P&L, including reporting and metric assessment for the account
- Knowledge of value articulation principals include client ROI and appropriate storyboarding techniques
- Knowledge of client context and client engagement guidelines including organizational sensitivities to consistently look for new solutions
- The ability to conceptualize, analyze, create blueprint for business transformations and present solutions in the in the Automotive domain;
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- The candidate must bring in experience, insight, and credibility in the Automotive/Manufacturing/and, or Supply Chain
- The candidate must be able to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Sharmli Somaskandan at and/or contact at 248.712.6709. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name (Client Partner – Detroit, Michigan Applicant)
Corporate Information: To learn more, visit www.stgit.com