Our client, an international commercial bank and venture capital firm, is looking for an Relationship Advisor to join their team in San Francisco, CA! This position is remote but candidates must be located in the Bay Area.
***This is a 12-month contract with opportunity to extend or convert***
In this role you will manage and grow existing relationships with clients and influence positive change in their operations, as well as communicating any policy changes. You will build and nurture relationships with key accounts to increase our client's product awareness, penetration, and counter competitive activity. You will independently have discretion and authority within assigned portfolios to assess and manage risk in relation to overdrafts, business credit card temporary increases, and you will be responsible for setting up action plans to mitigate risk.
- Responsible for client retention and assisting with the client's overall strategy of increasing non-interest income within the assigned client portfolio(s) through pro-active outreach calling efforts and by helping to identify cross-sell referral opportunities.
- Manage onboarding of new relationships by gathering and validating all relevant legal documentation to adhere to Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering, and other banking regulations for new and existing relationships.
- Maintain information in contact management systems to monitor sales efforts, client contact, escalation support, product campaigns, portfolio reviews, training activity, and availability of sales materials and resources.
- Provide ongoing advice and support to clients on all activity related to client accounts, including assessing risk related transactions, incident/campaign related client outreach, assisting clients with fraud mitigation, managing cash flow, and/or other daily bank operational needs.
- An understanding of KYC/BSA in relation to the Banking industry.
- Experience in Relationship Advising.
- Knowledge of Banking/Financial Services, including but not limited to: deposit and cash management, online banking platforms, account reporting, and collections solutions.