Client Reporting Specialist
6+ months (temp to perm)
- In this position, you will work in a dynamic, professional, client service-oriented environment with financial institution clients. You will provide day-to-day support answering questions and addressing complex issues. Requests for support are received via multiple channels, including telephone, email, self-service case tools and internal business partners.
- You will identify opportunities to improve the client experience that will drive business results.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
- Bank Solutions delivers comprehensive bank platforms and valuable products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions.
YOUR ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming client inquiries, primarily phone calls - At least 70% of time on average.
- Under general supervision, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve moderately complex functional technical and/or operational problems.
- Works primarily within direct Client Services team. Interacts and works in partnership with other provided contacts.
- Ensures successful and timely completion of assigned special projects and requests.
- Effectively organize and present information to Subject Matter Experts.
- Utilize the tools and systems provided to complete assigned responsibilities
- Attain a general knowledge of select products within a designated domain and basic knowledge of Fiserv products that interface with your designated product domain.
- Understanding of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application, browsers, Operational systems or operational) problems.
- Self-motivated individual that is eager to learn and provide support. Proficiency with computers and software application required
- Weekend work may be required as well as after hours if production issues occur or validation and testing required.
- Performs other duties as required
- Potential for contract to hire
- Candidate must be located in the Lincoln, Nebraska area and be able to eventually work from our Lincoln campus when it reopens
- Potential overtime, weekend hours, and night hours to be determined when the project progresses
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma required
- 1-2 years report analytics experience
- 1-2 years of phone support or equivalent experience with client support
- 1-2 years technical experience preferred e.g. operational data processing, file transmission, browser troubleshooting, general understanding of URLs, domains, networking concepts (firewalls, routers, etc.), electronic banking, Understanding concepts of websites, web language and branding
- 1-2 years of banking experience preferred
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities
- Client Focus: Demonstrate ability to work independently to resolve a majority of client inquiries and manage engagements to provide a positive client experience. Customer-oriented approach to handing client calls/cases (via phone, e-mail, or case).
- Communication Skills: Proficient written and verbal communication skills. Proficient interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Result Orientation: Ability to organize and plan out time between various activities. Executes more than one activity or task simultaneously and delivers on performance targets/expectations.
- Leadership: Ability to influence clients effectively while troubleshooting.
- Industry Knowledge: Basic understanding of the banking/financial services industry.
- Technical Knowledge: Ability to use summarization and simplification techniques to explain technical concepts in simple, clear language appropriate to the audience; Ability to monitor, measure, and optimize individual and combined utilization of application, hardware, software and telecommunications components to meet customer requirements.