Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Client Response Services Agent
for a Contract
assignment with one of our premier Financial Services
clients in Salt Lake City, UT
- Client Response Services (CRS) is the internal technical support team for staff.
- Address end user queries and issues via phone, e-mail and chat support.
- Provide world class quality of service to end users throughout the resolution process.
- Engage engineering teams and product owners to assist with troubleshooting as needed.
- Perform 'cradle to grave' ownership of all issues reported to the helpdesk by providing timely updates to end users and by constantly following up with escalation teams until the issue is resolved.
- Demonstrate excellent ticket hygiene by selecting appropriate product categories, keeping detailed ticket notes, managing ticket backlog, etc.
- Maintain effective documentation by regularly reviewing and updating knowledgebase content.
- Take a proactive approach in analyzing current practices to identify areas for improvement and make suggestions for more efficient and strategic solutions.
- Be willing to learn and develop subject matter expertise in the systems and products we support, such as Messaging (Exchange, Lync, Proofpoint), SharePoint, Mac, Unix, Voice, Mobile and others.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum two years of experience working in the technical support field in an enterprise environment, preferably with phone support experience.
- Sound technical knowledge, troubleshooting skills and support experience with the following:
- Microsoft Windows platform (Windows 7, 10)
- Networking, LAN , WAN, corporate enterprise domain infrastructure environment
- Windows desktop and server operating system
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Outlook
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Basic conceptual knowledge of Citrix/VMware/VDI/Virtualization.
- Ability to perform Mobile OS (iOS/Android) application troubleshooting.
- Team player mentality, collaborative, self-learner and self-motivated.
- Good understanding of English and good communication skills are a must.
- Strong customer service skills and focus on ownership throughout the resolution process.
- Flexibility to occasionally work any 24x7 shift to accommodate BCP or other business impacting events.
- For our Asia language support team, hours of operation would match with region of support based on language spoken.
- College degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience working in the technical support field in an enterprise environment.
- Exposure to a global multi-cultural environment.
- For our Asia language support, strong verbal and email/chat proficiency in Japanese, Mandarin or Korean.
- Experience using and supporting Microsoft Exchange in an enterprise environment.
- Advanced proficiency supporting Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft Office products.
- Experience supporting Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience supporting Macs and OSX.
- Proficiency in Unix command line.
- Experience supporting voice infrastructure such as Cisco Call Manager, Avaya PBX, Avaya Meeting Exchange, or other enterprise voice systems (less common: BT or IPC turret phone systems).
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com