Client Integration Engineer Seattle, Washington We have an opening for a diverse, hybrid role requiring a technical background in core-programming (preferably Java and web technologies), excellent communication and project management skills, as well as the desire and skill to design and implement end-to-end online video solutions. Requirements:
This rewarding position offers a tremendous opportunity to learn from working with a broad range of customers, technologies, and project types in the online video space, and a chance to interact with media organizations in Europe and beyond. (Software Engineer, Integration Engineer, Software Development Engineer, Software Design Engineer)
- Serve as the primary technical contact with customers, providing seamless project management through all phases of the customer relationship.
- Gather customer requirements, and evaluate, prototype, implement and document technical solution designs to fulfill a project's particular needs using our products and services as well as other technologies
- Coordinate with the customer, account manager, support team and technical personnel on all sides to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations to prevent overload or missed deadlines
- Develop and code custom Java/Groovy scripts using the CTS APIs according to the customer's ingest requirements
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction; identifying how new service features might best fit upcoming needs
- Formal routing of customers' feature requests/bugs to CTS's engineering, sales or support teams as needed
Our client is a leading provider of online video publishing and management solutions. Media companies rely on our cloud-based video platform as their open, central hub for managing, monetizing, and syndicating billions of internet video views each year. Our services provide unmatched versatility for designing and supporting streaming video businesses on PCs, mobile devices, and TV. Some of our customers include SyFy, Fox Sports Network, NBC Sports, National Geographic, Comcast, British Telecom, Travel Channel, and more.