GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Client Success Team - Sr. Associate
As a Client Success Sr. Associate at GreenSky, you will apply your solution engineering skills to drive results and build strong relationships with retail and ecommerce merchant partners. As brand stewards, our partners trust GreenSky with the responsibility to help grow their business through the usage of a custom finance programs and this position is be a key player in a world-class team.
Specific responsibilities may include but not limited to:
* Drive Results:
* Calling on prospective dealers to qualify and sell the GreenSky Program.
* Signing, enrolling and training (initial and ongoing) dealers into the GreenSky Program to ensure merchants achieve success immediately with the program
* Achieving volume and activity targets while utilizing creative strategies to increase usage of the GreenSky Program
* Developing, marketing and executing in the ways GreenSky shows up to dealer trade shows and dealer shows
* Be a point-person for all merchant-facing issues and navigate internal organization to always deliver world-class support.
* Overnight travel possible, 15% travel within assigned market
* Strategic thought leadership:
* Initiate and champion test-and-learn strategies that continuously improve upon current processes
* Contribute to defining the roadmap for success as the business grows
* A key stakeholder in marketing efforts directed at dealers and consumers
* Execute action plans for accounts with a focus on high value activities that deliver results
* Ability to navigate white-space and drive results within unclear situations with integrity and tact
Experience and Skills:
* BA/BS degree or similar
* 3-5+ years sales and/or relationship management experience; preferably in channel sales
* Proven track record of success in a quota bearing position
* Ability to identify problems and provide compelling solutions to a variety of merchant needs
* Ability to develop professional relationships over the telephone
* Proficiency with Salesforce.com
* Experience in consumer finance a plus
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Level of Education: BA/BS
Date Updated: May 18, 2018
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Starting Date: ASAP