Client Technical Analyst Position Summary
Provides primary support to customers encountering problems using the CDK's products and solutions. Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions. Facilitates inquires through systems in order to provide answers to common questions and problems. Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters. Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
Qualifications & Requirements
- Receives inbound client/associate inquiries via phone, web chat, e-mail, and online ticket
- Creates case logs, record information, establish resolution time, follow up on issues, and escalate complex issues
- Assesses issues and establish a course of action to guide the client/associate to timely resolution of inquiry
- Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning software applications and recommends corrective action
- Directs and guides clients through resolution of technical issues
- Submits requests for product changes and other custom programming updates
- Practically applies knowledge of CDK case resolution process, policies, and escalation methodology
- Attends training courses as required and stay abreast of evolving internal processes and industry developments
- Provides customer service and remote support services and applies problem solving skills
- Works in a team environment and assist team members on various issues
- Provides other ad hoc support and duties as assigned
- Works in an environment with competing priorities
PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES & Qualifications
- Associates/Bachelors strongly preferred
- Proficient PC skills, specifically in Windows and IOS environments
- Knowledge and familiarity with mobile devices (Smartphones/iPads)
- Ability to document, track and monitor a problem/issue to a timely resolution
- Problem solving ability
- Strong negotiation skill; strong verbal and written communication skills along with prioritization of duties
- 1 year of PC desktop support or technical support experience with client contact
- Knowledge of Microsoft O/S and PC hardware, Microsoft Printing, Active X controls, and Mobile devices (Smartphones/iPads)
- Experience using a ticketing System such as Clarify, Remedy, or Footprints
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux / SQL
- PC certifications (A+, MCDST or MCST)
- Automotive industry experience
- Bilingual French or Spanish
Training will be in office, option for remote work from home once qualifications are met.
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.