Stefanini Group is looking for a Client Services Operator in UT.
1. I. YOUR IMPACT
The Operator Support team is dedicated to managing and assisting Audio Conference operator assisted calls for the Executive Office and high profile clients of the firm.
They are instrumental in making sure the meetings are handled with the highest level of professionalism and accuracy.
The Clients Switchboard Operators are usually the first point of contact for potential or existing clients of the firm.
The New York and London Switchboards supports approximately 400,000 calls a year. When an internal or external caller dials the New York or London headquarters' numbers, the operator support team answers all the incoming calls in a prompt, polite, professional manner, transferring them to the appropriate person or department efficiently.
The Client operators are trained to process the incoming calls effectively by using exceptional institutional knowledge that enables them to ask probing questions if the callers do not have sufficient information. Operators must stay calm in highly stressful situations and be knowledgeable of emergency procedures.
1. THE TECHNOLOGY DIVISION
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
III. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Be flexible and dependable to support early morning or late night meetings either on a weekday or weekend.
Be accurate and efficient.
Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and stay organized.
Collaborate with global multimedia teams on a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
Establish trusted partnership with executive-level assistants and stakeholders.
Follow strict protocols to ensure that the integrity of the meeting is not compromised.
Not easily intimidated and are ready to make sound judgment as needed.
1. a. Basic Qualifications [required skills & experience that are relevant to the performance of the position]
1. Strong verbal & written communication skills
2. Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service
3. Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, early mornings, late nights and weekends
4. Minimum of 40wpm typing speed.
5. High attention to details and exceptional listening skills
6. Works well under pressure
7. Must have ability to adapt to change, including policies and procedures
8. Must be familiar with various computer software applications
9. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and stay organized.
10. Ability to collaborate with local team and global clients both internally and externally
1. At least 2 years of experience as a Conference Operator
2. Experience operating complex phone systems with software applications