NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) is a multi-award winning company founded in 1999. NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused services to the Federal Government and the Biomedical Research and Health IT Sector. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Clinical Data Transformation Developer to join our dynamic team. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.” What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Responsible for programming and develop scripts to extract, transform and load clinical data. Performing ETL programming between data sources and destination databases, warehouses, and repositories using open source ETL tools like: Pentaho.
- Will build, customize, validate, and optimize, maintain code compliant with clinical data standards such as CDISC STDM. Reading clinical research protocols and case report forms to understand the data mappings, functional and business requirements and then to programs, code and validate the transformed data in data warehouse using database query language like: SQL, etc.
- Experience and/or education in health sciences, pharmacology, clinical care, or clinical research.
- Experience in working on relational database management system (RDBMS) and create complex sql queries, with joins on multiple data-sets and transactions.
- Should be able to code and program data integration application to integrate patient data from disparate sources using tools such as SQL and Pentaho Kettle and write batch scripts and streamline data operations of healthcare IT products.
- Optimize the performance of clinical study and trial data analysis by writing code in PostgreSQL. Familiar with regulatory frameworks surrounding human medical data such as HIPAA, Good Clinical Practices, and United States Food and Drug Administration regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, computational biosciences, MIS, CIS, or a related field.
- Five years of experience working with software development or data management in healthcare, pharmaceutical, and life sciences analytics and business intelligence solutions for healthcare industry clients.
- Experience and understanding of the skills needed to work with Open Source software and Applicant will demonstrate a working familiarity with GitHUB or equivalent software project management/source control/bug tracking/wiki tool.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and be adept at balancing shifting priorities and maintain good time management.
Must have five years of experience with
- Developed automated ETL scripts for clinical data warehouse solution and verify transformed data is matching the source database using Pentaho.
- Developing analytic solutions using patient EMRs and claims information for hospital systems and designing and developing master patient index (MPI) and matching algorithms for product implementations.
- Performing healthcare data analysis by writing complex sql queries, and coding transformation packages using PostgreSQL server/ MS SQL Server and performing clinical ontologies and ETL development to load data into data warehouses.
- Planning and estimating delivery time lines for product functionalities and enhancements.
- Develop SQL queries and programming to integrate client data from disparate sources using SQL, Pentaho Kettle, and writing batch scripts to automate ETL process and streamline data operations of healthcare or clinical trial IT products
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred only.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
NETE is a multi-award winning company as well as offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.