21070 - Clinical IT Operations Reporting Business Analyst
Mounds View, MN
5+ Months Contracts.
One of our large medical device clients is looking for a Clinical Reporting Systems Analyst who will be responsible for clinical operations reporting requirements, design, and user acceptance activities.
- Consults with business stakeholders to understand and evaluate current business processes and identify complex business problems and needs turning those needs into system requirements.
- Provides technical expertise for system functional specifications and deploys new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner.
- May configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, system, and integration testing to meet business requirements.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Top things in an ideal candidate:
1. Experience creating self-service reporting environments and training users in their use
2. Experience with Microsoft Power BI or a comparable tool
3. Experience both with user-facing and development responsibilities
4. Basic understanding of data modeling
- Requires a University Degree and minimum 7 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with business intelligence platforms, especially Oracle Business Intelligence, Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) or Business Objects
- Data modeling and/or architecture, especially on OLAP, dimensional, or star schema data warehouses
- Experience working with clinical research data.