PeerSource is currently recruiting for a Clinical IT Product Owner on a Contract-to-Hire basis for our client in Greenwood Village, CO. There is remote flexibility for individuals in the greater Denver CO, Dallas TX, Phoenix AZ, Nashville TN, and Fort Lauderdale FL metro areas.
Our client has an exciting full time opportunity for a Product Owner. This business analyst will be responsible for driving quality and producing deliverable value through product ownership in the radiology IT space.
- Plans for future coming development within strategic initiative feature backlog based on product roadmap
- Creates and maintains the Product Backlog showing visible progress towards forecast results
- Communicates status to stakeholders including use of Visible Product Backlog for forecasting release content and dates
- Prioritizes and sequences the Backlog according to business value as expressed by roadmap and stakeholder needs
- Manages stakeholder needs by bringing in new requests, breaking down the requests into deliverable units of value, and translates requests clearly to the development team
- Prepares for each sprint and release planning session by working with team to elaborate Feature Stories into Minimal Marketable Features that deliver increments of value and User Stories that are appropriately sized for each sprint
- Conveys the Vision and Goals at the beginning of every release and sprint
- Represents customer and stakeholder interests. Engages and solicits their feedback to validate priorities and compromises
- Participates in daily standup Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives
- Accepts User Stories during the sprint to confirm implementation meets intent of acceptance criteria
- Re-negotiates Sprint priorities and commitment when team communicates new discoveries that impact size or value of work
- Gathers requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements breakdown, business process descriptions, use cases, and task and workflow analysis
- Fully documents all use cases so that business logic is clearly understood
- Carry out release management and ensure product delivery aligns with business targets
- Prepare meaningful user, administration, and system application documentation and training materials for features delivered: including walkthroughs, written materials, and video
- Create end user release training, notes, and other necessary documentation by user group
- Perform product update stakeholder communications and deliver key released feature messaging
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other departments to ensure project delivery success and satisfied stakeholders
- 3-5+ years working as a business analyst in a structured, Agile development environment
- Experience working on a radiology product within healthcare is highly preferred, but other clinical workflow experience would also be considered
- Product Owner/Agile Business Analyst experience in a .Net or full stack environment (CSPO or similar certification preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently and identify creative solutions to business process and data challenges
- Ability and experience translating front end user requests into development ready, technical requirements
- Proficiency at use case preparation and workflow, wireframe, and data flow diagramming
- Solid understanding of software development, user documentation, release notes, Agile stories, data flow diagrams, and SDLC within an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Confident presentation and intrinsic leadership skills
- Microsoft Office expertise
- Bachelor s degree highly preferred.
No third parties. Sorry, relocation is not available for this position.
H1 sponsorship is not available.
PeerSource is a Denver/Orlando based technology recruiting solutions firm that truly values strong relationships with the talented professionals we are fortunate to serve. We pride ourselves to make it about YOU, and we will seek to understand exactly what your consideration factors are regarding the kinds of opportunities you are targeting. We can't wait to show you our difference and put a smile on your face through exceeding your expectations well beyond the norm. We offer contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities throughout the US and support W2 as well independent consultants working on a Corp-to-Corp basis. W2 employee benefits with PeerSource include options for health & dental insurance, a matching retirement plan, as well as reimbursements for education and training related expenses. Contact us for more details!