A biotechnology company is looking to HIRE a Sr. Clinical Programmer working with highly motivated groups located in Princeton, NJ to providing support and technical guidance multi-functional teams and Data Management department. They will provide SAS and Rave programming support such as reporting, outputs, data transfers, Rave user administration, EDC programming.
This opening is contract-to-perm or direct-hire opportunity based on W2/1099/Corp-to-Corp, only interested in candidates that are available for direct-hire without visa sponsorship. If you are interested in aligning with a highly regarded organization that values quality and integrity and fosters an environment where teamwork and professionalism thrive, then don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or and call Rose Chu, VP in Pharmaceutical & Biotech Services Group at #610-822-1256 for questions.
We are always interested in talking to candidates for current AND future opportunities!
Please respond directly to Global Employment Solutions, Inc. at email@example.com with your resume attached -WORD document.
* Effectively designs/develops SAS programs for operational and clinical data reporting and review.
* Supports other functions within organization by developing reporting tools in SAS or Rave.
* Oversees CROs and contracted programmers to ensure quality performance and meeting of timelines of assigned SAS or Rave programming deliverables.
* Designs or assists in database development in Rave.
* Participates in SAS/Rave reports testing and validation.
* Assists Data Management in Rave database validation and quality management.
* Consults and provides input into system validation efforts including tool maintenance activities.
* Develops complex SAS programs and performs quality control checks for SAS code and outputs produced by CROs or other programmers as required.
* Bachelor/Master's Degree/in Biostatistics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Life Science or Equivalent experience
* A minimum of 5 years of relevant pharmaceutical industry work experience.
* Experience writing SAS or Rave programs to build databases and reporting tools.
* High level of competency with SQL procedure.
* Knowledge of CDISC data structures.
* Experience with SAS language, procedures, and options commonly used in clinical trial reporting including the Macro language, BASE SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS/GRAPH.
* Experience working with all types of safety data and coding dictionaries commonly used by the pharmaceutical industry.
* Understanding of industry standards and best practices in clinical data management; GCP, ICH and other regulatory environments pertaining to clinical data and clinical data management.
* Knowledge of Rave Custom Functions is a plus.
* Oncology experience in a plus.
Keywords: SAS Programmer, Clinical Programmer, RAVE, CDM, Statistical Programmer, CDISC, SDTM, Clinical Trial Data, SAS, R and statistical computing software, NDA, regulatory submissions, Master in Statistics, Biostatistics, Biostat, Statistician, Biostatistician, MS in Statistics, application development, statistical programming, biostatistics & programming, SAS graphics, R, statistical computing software, SAS Development, Statistics, Biostatistics, Biostatistical Programmer, Programmer in Statistics, Macro language, BASE SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS/GRAPH, Rave Custom Function
We appreciate your understanding, in that; we will only be able to respond to those inquiries who meet the stated requirements. To protect our client's interests, we will not be responding to inquiries that do not contain a CV/Resume. Finally, please include the position ID (rc- Clinical Programmer) in the subject line of your correspondence to ensure review.
Please forward your credentials in Word format, in confidence, to: firstname.lastname@example.org Our clinical recruiter/manager will contact the qualified candidates IMMEDIATELY to set up interviews.
Vice President - Pharmaceutical, CRO, Biotech, Medical Device
Global Employment Solutions/Fahrenheit IT
P (610)822-1256 | C (215)-317-2999 | F (610-668-5000) | email@example.com
One Presidential Blvd. North, Suite 310, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
We're looking for hot talent! Tell your friends and get $250 plus a new iPad 2, iPad Mini, Apple Sport Watch or iPod Touch. Sign up!