SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for the selection and delivery of strategic network security, access control and secure transaction/messaging solutions.Focus is on the proficient delivery of Database Administration services while leading the Database Administration team's use of tools, techniques and processes.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and monitor project timelines and project budget with large, complex studies; creatively and proactively mitigate risks to study conduct; assist and participate in proposal development, including budget preparation.
- Mentor and ensure junior level project managers understand and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Requires a BS and 8+ years clinical research experience or MS/MPH with 6+ years clinical research experience.
- Requires 4+ years experience managing clinical research projects, including real-world or late phase studies preferably in a life sciences (biopharmaceutical) company or contract research organization or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Must have high level of working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, ICH and FDA regulations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or certification as Certified Clinical Data Manager (CCDM) or Certified Clinical Research Associate (CRA) preferred.
- Must have experience with MS Project.
- Must have prior experience managing sponsored clinical trials.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.