We are looking for a Clinical Data Associate for one of our clients. This is a remote role.
Position Type: C2C, W-2
Duration: 6 months, 8 months
Number of positions: 3
- Performs all aspects of the data cleaning process, with minimal supervision, in accordance with Google Cloud Platform and SOPs/WPDs in order to assess the safety and efficacy of investigational products and/or medical devices.
- Supports the setup of study activities such as database design, testing of data entry screens, and Data Validation Manual (DVM) creation, as required.
- Reviews data listings for accuracy and consistency of data.
- Acts as point person and subject matter expert for specialized study-specific processes.
- Generates, tracks and resolves data clarifications and queries and makes changes to the clinical database as required.
- Contributes to the improvement of data management processes on a global
- Produces project-specific status reports for CDM management and/or clients on a regular basis.
- Provides training and work direction to junior staff as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 2 years') or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic/ vocational qualification.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Applies knowledge and skills in a highly organized fashion while adhering to regulatory guidelines, global SOPs and client expectations
- Strong attention to detail and skill with numbers
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical/problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client's proprietary data
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Must be able to set and meet timelines or be able to negotiate schedule changes in response to project demands
- Knowledge of medical/clinical terminology
- Understands project protocol and DVM
- Proven ability in achieving applicable technical competencies per the DM competency grid