Who you are:
You are between one and five years into your technical career and aspiring to expand upon your Cloud and DevOps expertise. You are an innovative problem-solver that is motivated and passionate about your work. You are always looking for hands-on experience with the latest technologies and anxious to delve into any side project you imagine. You are a fast learner, able to build on your existing skills and easily gain additional knowledge.
What you'll be doing:
- Learning in the Taos Labs from a tailored curriculum designed to broaden your DevOps and Cloud skills
- Working in a self-paced environment to achieve various certifications, work on projects, and collaborate with peers while receiving training and mentoring by some of the most influential minds in IT
- Attending meet-ups, workshops, trainings, pop-up events, conferences and networking with industry insiders as part of your curriculum
- Interviewing with our clients in Silicon Valley area for consulting roles
- Preparing to earn industry-recognized certifications in AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Terraform, Python, Golang, Red Hat Linux, and more
- Participating in Taos Mentorships with Senior DevOps consultants
- Receiving training/coaching in professional skills and interview prep
- Transitioning out of Emerging Talent Labs into your Taos Consulting position after we've found your ideal Cloud/DevOps role
- Earning a comparative salary - you will get paid to learn!
What you will bring with you:
Who is Taos?
- A consultant mindset - flexible, adaptable, strong communication, and a drive to learn
- One to five years of experience in a relevant position (i.e. Software Engineer, Software Developer, System Administrator, Cloud Engineer, DevOps Engineer, System Engineer, etc.)
- Two or more of the following skills:
- Solid Linux Fundamentals
- Strong programming/scripting skills with one or more languages (Python, Go, Ruby, Java, Bash, etc.)
- Automation (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Terraform, Jenkins, CI/CD)
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloud (Public, Private, or Hybrid)
Taos helps today's enterprises and rapidly growing businesses harness the power of the cloud and DevOps with digital transformation and optimization solutions. From Executive Leadership to our delivery teams, Taos listens, understands, and delivers best-in-class work. Our deep technical expertise and solutions-driven approach help address our client's biggest business challenges and opportunities. As a Global Leader of Cloud and DevOps, Taos continues to solve What's Next. Talent at our Core
Taos Consultants are adaptable problem-solvers, growth-minded doers, and lifelong learners.
Thanks to this mindset, we have helped thousands of clients achieve their goals and solve their challenges. From Cloud Architects to Security Analysts to DevOps Engineers, Taos is always seeking the best and brightest technical talent. Joining Taos gives you the opportunity to work with national enterprises and innovative Silicon Valley companies. Our model provides the support and benefits of full-time employment while giving you exposure to a variety of environments and technologies to sharpen your skills and deepen your technical expertise. These advantages combined with competitive benefits, continuous training and education, and a clear career progression path make Taos a great place to work.Referrals:
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.Compensation:
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!Equal Opportunity:
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!E-Verify Participant:
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.