CommunityForce is a rapidly growing systems integrator for the US Air Force. We are searching for an experienced Cloud Admin we need someone who can take charge of an effort and deliver results that will help to promote efficiency and cost savings for our customer. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple facets of a project simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves client processes. Come grow with an innovative, proven and successful company.
Position: Cloud Admin
Location: Andrews Air Force Base, MD
What You’ll Do:
- Work individually and in tandem with other IT team members to evaluate and administrate Azure Environments and systems (DEV/QA/PROD).
- Define and implement policies for our cloud-based systems
- Perform general administration duties including permissions, upgrades, and patches on our cloud systems.
- Perform network monitoring, analysis, and performance tuning.
- Establish the connections and firewalls to and from Azure or other cloud systems.
- Work closely with Stakeholders Teams (Compliance, Windows, Linux, Network, Azure) to develop high value enterprise capabilities/results while reducing noise and false alarms.
- Guide and support application teams with onboarding, troubleshoot and resolve implementation issues by working with system administrators, and vendor support.
- Research and resolve security issues raised
- Providing guidance for technical problems and questions
- Providing technical diagnosis and resolution for software application issues (Bugs / Hot Fixes)
- Oversee the setup and maintenance of staging / test environments
- Reproduce problems and support automated test runs
- Support Daily Sustainment activities for the Azure Infrastructure such as log monitoring, Asset inventory, Hardware Usage reports and other related activities
Require Skills (if any):
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience in Compute, Network, Storage, Caching, Security
- Experience in Backup/Restore for servers and databases
- Experience in Hybrid compute and Azure AD
- Experience in firewall management and configuration
- Experience in migrations to the cloud with governance, security, and performance in mind
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs
- Azure certifications improve candidate’s chance for success
- 5+ Systems Engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Windows and Linux experience
- Virtualization – Hyper-V and VMWare)
- TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS
- PowerShell scripting
- Migrations from Exchange to O365 a plus
Preferred Skills (if any):
- Windows Server Administration Experience
- Microsoft Azure Experience
- Automation thru tools such as Ansible or Chef