Work you'll do
Responsible for working with various business and technology teams to deploy cloud-based data platforms. Develop a strategy to determining the solution's architecture, evaluating cloud products and making key recommendations for the cloud platform. Monitor the cloud platform post-implementation to ensure the platform is meeting all defined metrics (performance, reliability, etc.).The TeamAnalytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 6+ years' experience with relevant technology consulting experience to include enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures for data and analytics, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- 1+ years' experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform), others
- 1+ years' experience with large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments (including migration of on-premises workloads to the cloud)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Travel up 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience building architectures with real time data movement or edge devices that use security and encryption protocols while data is in transit (i.e.: connected devices/sensors)
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e., Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies)
- Knowledge of cloud development platforms
- Understanding of the security aspects of cloud architecture
- Experience in all aspects of data governance and data engineering
- Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Demonstrated experience driving both the sales cycle by taking the lead in framing out client opportunities and leading the pursuit team to create the proposal content for client discussions
- Demonstrated experience with management and delivery of multiple strategic engagements for large global organization