Responsible for working with various business and technology teams to deploy cloud-based data platforms. Develop a strategy to determining the solution's architecture, evaluating cloud products and making key recommendations for the cloud platform. Monitor the cloud platform post-implementation to ensure the platform is meeting all defined metrics (performance, reliability, etc.).The TeamAnalytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvementsQualificationsRequired:
- 6+ years experience with relevant technology consulting experience to include, enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures for data and analytics, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- 2+ years experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- 2+ years experience with large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience architecting, designing, developing and deploying enterprise solutions, based on client or business vision, which include components across the Analytics and Cognitive spectrum such as Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science
- Travel up 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Spark, Storm or related paradigms and associated languages such as Pig, Hive, Mahout, plus advanced skills in Java/C++, R, Python, etc.
- Experienced programming knowledge in both SAS and SQL, Operating system experience with UNIX and relational database knowledge such as ORACLE/TERADATA. SAS/Base, SAS/Stat, SAS/Macro preferred
- Understanding of the security aspects of cloud architecture
- Experience in all aspects of data governance and data engineering
- Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Demonstrated experience driving both the sales cycle by taking the lead in framing out client opportunities and leading the pursuit team to create the proposal content for client discussions
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Demonstrated experience with management and delivery of multiple strategic engagements for large global organization