- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Good experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
Are you a developer who has hands-on experience with building cloud-native applications? Would you like to work with our customers to help them architect, develop and re-engineer applications to fully leverage the AWS Cloud?
Do you like to work on a variety of cutting edge, business-critical projects at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
In order for applications to be fully optimized, they need to be architected to take advantage of the global scale, elasticity, automation and high availability features of the AWS cloud. On the AWS platform, services such as API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, SQS, Kinesis, AI and others provide opportunities to design and build cloud-ready applications.
We are looking for hands-on application architects and developers who will:
- Work as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams
- Lead technical and design discussions with IT executives to help enterprises speed their adoption of new technologies and practices
- Architect and building highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the AWS platform using core developer services like APIGateway, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB and ECS.
- Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
- Migrate monolithic applications to micro services architectures
- Advise on implementing AWS best practices
Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants must have the ability to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Demonstrated success as a software developer, application architect, product manager, CTO, or consultant working with various platforms
- Architecting, designing and developing applications on the AWS platform
- Designing and building application using Container and serverless technologies
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
- Continuous Integration (CI) tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Configuration Management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, etc
- Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Blogging or writing technical articles or contributing to an open source project for new and existing technologies or application architecture and design