Experienced Cloud Architect well adept working on an AWS hosted environments and operating with containerization technologies, specifically with Kubernetes, EKS. This is a global organization focusing on technology continuous testing. They are expanding there presence in the US which would result in a clear cut path for career growth, with the potential of filling in as a Director, even VP as you will form part of the exponential growth they are experiencing.
As a Cloud Architect you will assist in the development and modernization of our software products. You must be proficient with microservices architecture and container platforms leveraging Kubernetes and Docker containers. You will also work directly with C-level executives, such as the VP of Engineering.
Essential job duties and responsibilities include:
- A thorough understanding of cloud-native architectures, container orchestration, microservices and operational best practices in the cloud.
- Collaborate among development teams, product Managers, operations team and security teams.
- Design and enhance the AWS Landing Zone for improved operations and security.
- Define and evolve conceptual architecture (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture.)
- Promotes Infrastructure as Code by the usage of Terraform, one touch deployment through robust DevSecOps pipelines.
- Support the development of an evolutionary roadmap aligned with new strategic initiatives.
- Hands on expertise in deploying and scaling a Kubernetes container-as-a-service platform.
- Deep expertise with AWS EKS and EKS Fargate and/or OpenShift or Pivotal platforms.
- Stay up to date with CNCF projects at various stages (Graduated / Incubated / Sandbox.)
- Design and integrate Service Discovery and Service Mesh architecture by leveraging projects like Envoy, Consul, Istio.
- Develop architectural patterns for the Observability's three pillars - Logs (EFK stack / Splunk), Metrics (Prometheus, Grafana) and Tracing (Opentracing / Jaeger.)
- Integrate the policy-based cloud native environments using Open Policy Agent.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes Operators.
- Experience implementing container registries such as Quay across multiple regions.
- Experience with container security technologies such as Twistlock or Aqua.
*Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorships are not being offered at this time.*