The primary purpose of this position is to work with Sales Specialists in developing and enhancing Enterprise sales by architecting a Cloud solution across a client’s data center infrastructure.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies emerging solution areas and strategic business opportunities for investment consideration
- Develops solution offering standards and develops design patterns
- Works with finance to maintain the Sirius managed services pricing tools; maintains the Sirius sales portal around due-diligence gathering and standard solution sales materials
- Leads managed services solution whiteboard sessions with executives/business leaders
- Gathers key metrics to determine scope; organizes the information into the pricing model
- Masters and applies expert knowledge of information technology and associated leading edge solutions and strategies related to the client’s business to attain business unit objectives
- Works with Sales Specialists to develop a long-term business relationship with the client’s management and key decision-makers providing outsourcing solutions to meet the client business needs
- Develops solution strategies, particularly Cloud offerings; assists with and monitors many opportunities of varying complexities; works with resource coordinators/managers to ensure that appropriate quantity and quality of technical and services resources are deployed
- Uses tools such as Cloudscape, Turbonomics, Cloudphysics, etc to deliver workshops that demonstrate thevalue and viability of customer migrations
- Walks customers through the management of Cloud eco-systems using Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Openstack, Ansible, Open Shift etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field
- At least seven (7) years of Information Technology consulting experience
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Associate or Professional [or] Azure MCSA or MCSE
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in one or more server, storage, and/or networking platforms
- Demonstrated skills in selling and designing cloud solutions
- Demonstrated skills in facilitating a diverse client and Sirius technical resource teams to realize a fully integrated IT service solution
- Demonstrated skills in technical writing, presentations, and proposal development
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent, and complex projects
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated time management and multi-tasking skills
- Cisco CCNP, or CCIE
- Cisco ACI/SDx training/experience
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or higher certification
- Google Cloud Architect Certification
Data Privacy and System Security
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.