Title : Cloud Architect (AWS)
Location: North Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Months+
Competencies/Requirements: Generates high quality artifacts such as architectural and capabilities roadmaps, requirements, high level and detailed designs and deployment plans.
Established experience in Cloud Service development, compute engineering, automation, orchestration, architecture and implementation Advanced Knowledge of Cloud and Open Source Technologies such as: Service Discovery, Networking, Load Balancing, Containers, Deployment and Scaling, Fault Tolerance and throttling, failure domains, etc… Architecture vision, artifacts and best practices for Cloud based Paas, IaaS, Shared Data platforms.
Hands on experience with Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or one of the other major Cloud providers.
Deep knowledge of Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Demonstrated ability to effectively inspire and influence teams and partners in delivering technology enabled business solutions that meet business needs.
Great communication skills be articulate, verbalize and put to paper their knowledge/explain position on topics Demonstrate leadership over large programs in cloud space, large enterprise 10-12 years of experience in IT / 4-6 years of experience in Cloud High School Diploma required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred Pharma industry experience preferred NOTES FROM INTAKE CALL: 1) What hours and days will this person be working?
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have? 1: Great communication skills be articulate, verbalize and put to paper their knowledge/explain position on topics 2: Demonstrate leadership over large programs in cloud space, large enterprise 3: 10-12 years exp in IT 4: 4-6 years Cloud experience
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification are required?
High School Diploma, Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree preferred
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)?
6) Is any testing required for this role?
7) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role?
If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Onsite
8) Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role
Thanks & Regards
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc