CNSI a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company has established strong domain expertise in prominent industries, including Health, Defense and National Security, Government IT, Homeland Security and Transportation. We employ a world-class team of professionals all of whom have experience with large scale mission-critical IT implementations. CNSI is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland and we are on site in over 10 cities worldwide.
• Ensures that the overall infrastructure architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its security and quality.
• Ensures that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
• Experience designing and implementing Amazon Web Services architecture for new cloud computing systems or migrating existing systems to cloud architectures.
• Experience working with AWS to execute migrations or new applications to include logical system design; I/O design; cloud architecture analysis and design; and systems engineering.
• Demonstrated expertise building technical roadmaps for future AWS cloud implementations.
• Maintain AWS cloud infrastructure for ongoing operations to provide required system up time SLAs and meet system throughput requirements.
• Define, plan and create a schedule of system maintenance activities and upgrades without impacting the operational business needs.
• Experience working closely with security engineers or other staff to ensures security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
• Demonstrated strong Linux system administration and shell scripting skills. Should have good understanding of system performance monitoring and tuning
• Knowledge of federal security standards and processes based on FISMA and NIST 800-53
• Expertise deploying scalable software systems, ideally in the federal government space
• Experience working effectively across both contractor and functional teams
• Bachelors of Science degree in an IT related field
• AWS Associate Certification
• AWS Professional Certification
• Experience working with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) development environment is a plus
• Knowledge of Java programming language is a plus.
CNSI is focused on hiring and retaining the best and the brightest. For that, we offer employees a rewarding career path and benefits that exceed the industry norm. In addition to a solid compensation package, CNSI provides employees a range of benefit programs designed to support you and your family. Below are just a few of our programs.
• Annual and Other Paid Leave
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
• Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• College Savings Plan
• Tuition & Training Assistance
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Referral Program & More!
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
2277 Research Blvd Rockville, MD, 20850Contact