- As the Cloud Architect you will drive the architecture and design of the next-generation cloud based platforms across a diverse portfolio of multi-branded multi-vertical solutions.
- The Industrial Internet of Things and Edge application space is the technology solutions you'll help to provide.
- You are a collaborator and a thought leader working with and across various engineering teams that are building cloud-based solutions.
- This presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work on the cutting-edge cloud transformation of a complex and successful global business to achieve superior velocity, value, and scalability.
- You will be hands on and curious with a focus on technology and business value.
- You are eager to grow technically and in scope by leveraging experiences and taking some risks in new areas as well.
- Lead and collaborate across groups to maximize the use of emerging cloud technologies,conventions and technological building blocks.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Architects and Product Owners from various teams and Executive leaders to define the business and technical strategy for the cloud-based software.
- Define the infrastructure and the software architecture of such cloud-based platforms.
- Collaborate with global engineering leads at various divisions to establish and drive adoption of Cloud conventions and innovation
- Lead, implement and collaborate on the design of cloud-based platforms in various business entities in tight collaboration with the respective engineering architects, leads and technical management teams.
Required Skills / Experience
- Eight years of industry experience
- Five years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed service-oriented architectures having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, scalability and security
- Proven track record of designing and delivering a distributed application on Amazon Web Services, Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform (AWS preferred; multi-Cloud even better)
- Cloud architecture experience for both private and public cloud
- Demonstrable experience with Microservices and Kubernetes architectures
- Cloud technologies (full stack)
- Containerization (Docker, Linux)
- Distributed Systems
- RESTful APIs
- Design patterns Systems Operations / Management
- Databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- IP Networking
- IT Security
- Agile methodologies
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
- Ability to influence highly skilled technical leaders and thinkers beyond direct reporting lines
- Strong sense of accountability, results-orientation and customer focus
- Automated deployment using an Infrastructure as Code pattern, like Terraform
- .Net Core
- Secure Web Sockets
- Messaging systems (Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB)
- ELK Stack
- Netflix OSS
- Mobile + SaaS solutions
- Device Management from the cloud
- Data lake solutions
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.