Requisition Number: 81864 Azure Cloud Architect
Join Insight's award-winning Digital Innovation team as an Azure Cloud Architect and build next generation solutions in the cloud! With a development background and experience designing cloud platform solutions, you will hit the ground running. On our full-time team, you will work closely with client stakeholders and an outstanding team of engineers, architects, and thought leaders to design, build, and implement cloud solutions utilizing the most cutting-edge technology in cloud enablement, machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data, and IoT. What our Cloud Architects Do
What We Look For
- Lead discovery sessions with clients to identify business pains & objectives
- Facilitate architectural discussions with customers to understand business requirements and recommend appropriate cloud solutions
- Develops strategies, policies and best practices for our clients
- Advise clients on building scalable, fault-tolerant enterprise cloud architectures
- Lead teams in the design and deployment of cloud solutions, including custom applications, data center migrations, IOT/big data applications, and identity/access management
- Work with our sales team to create and deliver client proposals
- Small and large group presentations to: clients, industry groups, and internal peer groups
What can Insight offer?
- Practical, hands-on experience in the architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications
- Experience moving clients to the cloud using Windows Azure IaaS and PaaS services, preferred
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- 5+ years of experience in in one of the following: software design/development, infrastructure/systems management, or enterprise architecture
- Working knowledge of SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: .NET, C++, Java, JSON, PHP
- Track record of success delivering small, medium and/or enterprise scale solutions, and proven ability to prioritize, self-direct, and execute at velocity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest cloud trends and technologies
This is a full-time position with great benefits like flexible vacation, 401k matching, training resources, growth opportunities, and a quarterly bonus program. At Insight, you'll be inspired to grow and prosper in a supportive environment where you can be creative, develop professionally, and stay on the forefront of technology.
- Client-facing opportunities
- Cutting-edge projects
- Collaboration with highly regarded teammates
- Leadership from great mentors
- Training and career advancement opportunities
- Local, full-time team with to no travel
- Flex hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package
...and tons of other great perks!
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Chicago || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Chicago, IL ||Nearest Major Market:
Chicago Job Segment:
Cloud, Architecture, Developer, Supply, Java, Technology, Engineering, Operations