Hope your day is going well. I am from Kodo Digital Systems Inc is a preferred staffing vendor to fortune 500 companies in the US. You have an impressive profile and you may be a good fit for one of our client's positions.
Job Title: Cloud Architect
Duration: Long Term
Job Summary: Talented hands-on technical Cloud architect to help accelerate growing cloud adoption and migration from On-Prem DC. Help define and implement best practices to enhance stability, availability at optimal cost.
As a Cloud Architect/Developer, you'll be expected to:
- Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional cloud projects.
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Fully and completely understand system inter-dependencies and limitations.
- Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., server less, containers, microservices).
- Migrate monolithic applications to micro services architectures.
- Advise and lead implementing Cloud best practices.
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred
- Hands-on experience with architecting and automating provisioning (Infrastructure as code), configuration management for infrastructure and applications.
- Deep understanding of WAF and security tools.
- Experience with multiple public cloud provider technologies especially AWS
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- AWS professional level Solution Architect /Sys Ops Certification is a plus.
Have a wonderful day!
Veer |Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist| Email: email@example.com
Direct : (912) 268-0257 Work: 626-500-0008 EXT 109
Kodoai | Pasadena CA 91101