Robert Half Technology is seeking a Cloud Architect that is a certified AWS Solutions Architect detail oriented to assist in growing a cross functional technology team who leads the design, implementation and operation of client workloads.
* Lead the design and development of cloud infrastructure and cloud services.
* Establish architectural standards that enable DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, and automated continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD).
* Drive Proof-of-Concepts and implementation, with hands-on involvement as SME, build AWS deployment automated pipeline, build automated next gen CI-CD pipelines partnering with development teams, build and integrate new technologies like containers enabling multi-cloud and preventing cloud provider lock-in.
* Plan and drive Public Cloud Migration: TCO including projections and budgets, application assessment, security concerns and resolution, network concerns and resolution, review Checklists with apps owners, Ops, Dev, Test, DB teams, identify appropriate migration paths.
* Translate organizational level business requirements and use cases into infrastructure capabilities verified to meet the requirements.
* Design solution-independent architecture models that map business services to cloud application stacks.
* Continuously manage, monitor, and update architecture models as business needs evolve and additional cloud services become available.
* Participate in optimizing solution architectures to manage costs and identify cost control mechanisms.
* Assist application solution architects design scalable, highly available, secure application solutions that leverage cloud services.
* Utilize cost/benefit models with mapping architecture to business outcomes and KPIs.
* Participate in business case development and validation (for enterprise level business cloud products/projects).
To apply, please email your resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org - AWS Architect detail oriented certification is a plus!
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, related field or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years of AWS Cloud Architecture experience (in a leadership capacity a plus).
* 6+ years- experience in a 24-7 high-availability production environment.
* 6+ years- experience Systems Engineering in private and/or public cloud data center environments.
* 10+ years- experience working with Windows and Linux based server systems such as Windows
Server 2008 - 2016, CentOS, CoreOS, and Ubuntu.
* Extensive experience with infrastructure health monitoring and capacity planning using tools such as Solarwinds Orion, Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, etc.
* Extensive experience with container management platforms (Kubernetes) and container runtimes (Docker).
* Excellent organizational skills, and oral and written communication skills.
* Executive speaking and presentation skills - Formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives.
* Critical attention to detail, thoroughness and documentation.