Northern NJJob Type:
6-12 months +Contact Info
: Matt O'Brien - email@example.com
- 201-786-2415Primary Purpose and Goal:
- Responsible for the technical deployment of client business applications as directed by theSolution Architect on behalf of an IT Relationship Manager.
- To effect the successful technical design and deployment of business applications in accordance to client IT Standards and Global practices.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Manage and implement the successful technical deployment of systems within member firm and global environments, the role will:
- Support the Senior Solution Architect in their role as trusted advisor and representative in any technical matter as required
- Manage and implement the technical alignment of Global/Regional/Local configuration and deployment architectures with respect to supporting core infrastructure items; for example, operating systems, productivity tools, browsers, and database technologies
- Manage and implement the determination of requirements for all aspects of technical delivery and configuration, including: documentation, workshops, forums, training and contribute to their development and delivery. Coordinate these activities and other communications as directed by ITS Global
- Work with Global/Regional/Local IT teams to help them configure implementations, plan functional and performance testing as well as facilitate the transition of systems through delivery into formal support processes
- Participate as required in any technical task as directed by the Head of Application Delivery
Management and Competencies:
- Experience with managing and implementing enterprise solutions
- Capable of managing and implementing plans of action
- Demonstrated experience developing team members and being a role model
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate technical information to IT professionals
- International experience with the ability to work in a diverse work environment across cultures and time-zones; available to travel (internationally) at short notice and host/attend international calls outside of standard working hours
- Minimum five years' experience as a Technical/Solutions Architect
- Minimum eight years project experience in delivery of enterprise systems with an emphasis on globally available applications
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server including Always On, SharePoint (preferably 2016), Office 365, Windows Server products, Active Directory.
- Hands-on experience working with Microsoft Azure Cloud solutions – good knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings (Office 365)
- Knowledge of Akamai based solutions for video hosting, traffic and performance optimizations (Sure Route, Terra Alta etc)
- Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and partners across the firm
- Good knowledge of regional issues and structures, ability to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college/university in Computer Science or related field
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.