Our client is currently seeking an experienced Cloud Architect for a Contract w/ Right tro hire opportunity to serve as a technical advisor, develop requirements, provide network and systems integration architecture support, verify and validate compliance with cyber-security processes and policies, track and report cloud activities. The successful candidate will translate complex business requirements into cloud technology solutions deployed into varying cloud infrastructures both on and off-premise. The candidate will provide business and technical guidance in the selection of available infrastructure cloud services and in the design and implementation of applications/services to be integrated with those infrastructure cloud services. Must be a US Citizen to obtain a Public Trust Clearence, Contact Brian Kubiak to inquire, 732.497.4294, firstname.lastname@example.org,
* Subject matter expert in the design, integration, and delivery of enterprise cloud-based solutions
* Subject matter expert in Federal cloud offerings using Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
* Verify compliance with Federal cloud security concepts and requirements
* Translate complex Government-customer requirements into sound technical solutions and subsequently document those solutions in detail
* Perform system design analysis that include architecture analysis and design, product recommendation and evaluation
* Work in a dynamic environment moving from a legacy provisioning model to a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) model using a DevOps methodology.
Will require an understanding of infrastructure as code using the Python scripting language.
* Provide technical evaluation and consulting support for enterprise projects.
* Evaluate emerging cloud and infrastructure technologies.
* Analyze system requirements by interacting with IT and business stakeholders.
* Develop and document operational best practices and standards.
* Strong knowledge of government application hosting and/or Data Center Consolidation
* Experience deploying enterprise scale applications to production using cloud-based infrastructure
* Understands concepts of a tiered architecture and interface design
* Experience designing horizontally scalable services and capabilities
* Experience with application networking such as load balancing, forward/reverse proxy, monitoring, and packet inspection/troubleshooting
* Hands-on experience managing, designing, or delivering with Federal Clouds such as AWS GovCloud (US) or Azure Government
* Ability to troubleshoot issues, identify solutions, and appropriately escalate issues
* Experience with disaster recovery planning and execution
* Must be knowledgeable of 24x7 operations
* BS in Engineering, math, or science degrees required and 15 years experience
Or Master's degree in Engineering, math, or science and 13 years of experience
* Ten (10) years in roles designing and implementing enterprise-level server/storage systems, working with virtual technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen), Windows server design and administration, Windows Active Directory design and administration
* MCSD: Azure Solution Architect certification (Preferred)
* AWS Solutions Architect - Professional certification (Preferred)
Brian K. Kubiak, Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
Direct Dial: 732.497.4294 | Email: email@example.com
Type: Temp to Hire