Requisition Number: 81472
We are Insight
. Insight Digital Innovation
is dedicated to making the impossible possible. We combine cutting-edge technology, creative thinking
and the power of scale
to deliver radical business transformation.
Our areas of expertise include Cloud enablement, Data & AI, DevOps, Digital strategy, Intelligent applications, IoT & smart edge and Transformation Services
From IT strategy and design
to implementation and management
, our employees
help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Microsoft
2020 US Partner of the Year Databricks
2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year HashiCorp
2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year Intel
2020 US Innovation Partner of the Year Overview
We are searching for a motivated and passionate Cloud Automation Engineer
to join our team. This candidate should be a practitioner of cutting-edge automation tools and provisioning in a public cloud provider - AWS or Azure preferred . They will have experience in customer-facing roles and success delivering cloud solutions with IaC automation on projects . What you'll do for Insight:
REQUIREMENTS Background and Experience
- Leverage the latest DevOps and Cloud automation tools such as Hashicorp Terraform, ARM Template, Cloud Formation, Powershell, Azure DevOps, and/or GitHub Actions to deploy cloud solutions for enterprise clients
- Become a full-stack Hashicorp and automation focused Cloud Architect
- Work on teams that design, plan and implement cloud solutions for enterprise customers in a major public cloud provider: Azure, AWS
- Work on teams that design, plan and implement container platform-based solutions in a Kubernetes platform
- Work on large-scale app modernization projects through application rationalization and modernization processes
- Work on client projects that encompass systems architecture, proof-of-concept and technical deployment services
- Integrate emerging technologies into offerings to provide sales teams additional opportunities to approach customers with new ideas/engagement.
- Collaborate with Practice leadership and thought leaders on pre-sales engagements, solution designs and proposals
- Assist with development of new offerings within frameworks for emerging cloud technologies
- Become a partner, subject-matter expert and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best-fit technologies and best practices
- In-depth experience in automation, Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), Configuration-as-Code (CaC) and management of cloud hosted resources
- Experience working in a DevOps and Agile culture
- Experience with industry DevOps and IaC tools such as Hashicorop Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins is preferred
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, automated testing is a preferred
- Background in application development, .Net, or other development frameworks is a plus
- Background in systems engineering, networking, and server infrastructure also works
- Bachelor's degree inInformation Technology,Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- Certifications in relevant technologies, cloud providers, or demonstration of ongoing learning
- 4+years of experience inconsulting services or similar roles focused onproject-based work, and/or solution development.
- 1-2years of leading teammatesor being part of large teams on projects
- Breadth of knowledge across Microsoft Azure products & solutions or a comparable platform
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company.
Consulting and Soft Skills
- Be able to deploy through automation and translate from and/or contribute to application design architectures.
- 3+ years of experience in architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends and deployment projects
- Experience and knowledge in container architectures and deployment
- Experience with large cloud public provider: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge and experience with .NET applications hosted on a cloud platformor a comparable programming language
- Experience with network architecture, topologies, hybrid connectivity, and modern approaches to networking design
- Experience in relevant tools such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, and other cloud native tools and techniques
- High integrity, with a proactive, positive approach to work
- Ability to present and speak to complex solutions in a client facing delivery or presales role
- Agileexperience is aplus.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We have created a team-oriented
environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, great work/life balance
and an excellent compensation
and benefits package
. Our people appreciate that they represent a brand that is invested in growing local relationships while working globally
and doing what is right
for our co-workers and clients.
We are high on supporting each other
and hiring/developing the best technical professionals
in the industry. Diversity and inclusion
is essential at Insight's 87 offices across the globe. Our teammates each bring unique life experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds - and we believe that's a fundamental factor in building stronger teams.
These are some of the reasons why we are often selected as a Best Places to Work award winner
in the cities where we work. Discover more
...or just APPLY
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Raleigh || North Carolina (US-NC) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Raleigh, NC ||Nearest Major Market:
Raleigh Job Segment:
Cloud, Engineer, Consulting, Developer, Supply, Technology, Engineering, Operations