Arthur Grand Technologies (www.arthurgrand.com) is in the business of providing staffing and technology consulting services. We have doubled our revenue year over year for the past 5 years. This speaks to the long-lasting relationship and customer satisfaction that we have built in this short span of time. Our company is managed by a team of professionals who worked for big 5 consulting firms for 20+ years.
We are a minority owned staff augmentation and technology consulting company
To keep our valued employees, we need to keep them engaged in challenging, interesting work, offer market-relevant benefits, and provide continued opportunities for professional growth. Please send your resume to for immediate consideration
Position: Cloud Automation and Development
Location: Ann Arbor, MI / Remote
Duration: Long Term Contract
The successful candidate will leverage their deep technical knowledge across traditional and cloud technologies, best practices and industries to provide developer expertise to the Watson Health Cloud Solutions.
Cloud developer will be an integral part of the One Watson Health Cloud transformation journey, and will work with cutting edge technologies as well as with a passionate team of people who are driving the innovation and digital transformation of Healthcare enterprise clients and solutions with the adoption of IBM Cloud.
- Preferably 10+ years of IT professional experience with increasing responsibility and complexity.
- 2+ years in cloud
- 1+ years implementing containers (Docker – Kubernetes)
- 3+ years in scripting and code development
- IBM Cloud, Agile SCM, Azure, AWS, PMI, ITIL, etc…
Common skills: 5+ years
- Software development principles and best practices
- GitHub - be comfortable to work on a pull-request oriented contribution model. Github pages and Jekyll is a plus.
- IBM Cloud Continuous Delivery service - CI/CD toolchains creation and use experience
- Cloud Functions, Containers and Kubernetes
- Basic understanding of Cloud Object Storage
- Service Management concepts: 2+ years
- change management and monitoring (processes and tools)
- Service-Now, Prometheus, Grafana, New-Relic, LogDNA. Sysdig is a plus.
- Slack and slack applications (design, build and maintain).
- Develop code and applications in a agile method utilizing tools like Jira.
- Independently complete stories and tasks in accordance with establish agile methods and programs
- Develop quality code to meet project needs and goals.
- Adopt and learn new cloud technologies for use in Watson Health solutions.
- Automate Manual Tasks
- Identify Gap and look for solutions and efficiencies
- Documentation of work
Additional Skills: 1+ years
- Docker / Kubernetes / HELM
- DevOps tooling familiarity (IBM Cloud CD/Insights, Jenkins, TravisCI, etc)
- Security tooling familiarity (ASoC, SonarQube, OWASP Zap Scanner, Vulnerability Advisor, etc)
- IBM Cloud concepts and services
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Red Hat Kubernetes Operators
- Vault / Key Protect services
- Agile software development processes (i.e. squads, scrums, backlog mgmt, etc)
- GitHub source-control management tool
- GitHub APIs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis, or equivalent experience
If you are interested with the above opportunity, please share your resume to for immediate consideration.
Arthur Grand Technologies